Komma åt andras konton

DeletedUser4

är fortfarande något fel, kom in på en annan spelare då jag loggade in nu kl 15:12

If it happens we need more information:
Browsertype and Version:
Your Account:
Foreign Account you login to:
IP:
Provider:
When did it happen:

Skulle du kunna besvara dem frågorna åt mig, och på Engelska?

DeletedUser

Browsertype and Version:
Your Account:
IP:
Provider:
When did it happen:

and maybe on which world you tried to login.

it's really hard to fix anything if we always have to ask twice for informations. we cannot just dig in anything... :(

DeletedUser

and maybe on which world you tried to login.

it's really hard to fix anything if we always have to ask twice for informations. we cannot just dig in anything... :(

And of course, please write if you had this problems yesterday or today and when its fixed for you. so i know that everything went right.

DeletedUser2311

now after 16.03 it seems to be working again, i cant get into any other accounts....

DeletedUser2522

Grepolis Mobile is still down. And what we're gonna do with the olympics?

DeletedUser4

Innan er diskussion eskalerar så kan jag säga det att vi kommer jobba på att få ordning på världarna och vanliga versionen först.

Därefter så ska vi se till mobila versionen fixas. Först efter vanliga som sagt.

DeletedUser2500

info

hej gaffel

min vän kommer fortfarande in på någon annans konto och det är till och med i en värld han inte spelar i (theta)

DeletedUser4

hej gaffel

min vän kommer fortfarande in på någon annans konto och det är till och med i en värld han inte spelar i (theta)

Vi behöver mer information än så, skulle du kunna be din vän posta här?

Browsertype and Version:
Your Account:
World:
IP:
Provider:
When did it happen:

DeletedUser1880

Loggas ut ibland som att någon är inne på kontot. Är det ni som arbetar med servrarna eller ska jag bli orolig?

I'm being logged out now and then. Is this caused by your work on the servers or should I be worried?

DeletedUser2522

Seriously? Do you think it is the most important thing right now? Not to get the game to work for ALL players?

The game is working for ALL players, isn't it? And yes, access to Grepolis using my phone is important for me, because I'm on the go very often.

DeletedUser

Loggas ut ibland som att någon är inne på kontot. Är det ni som arbetar med servrarna eller ska jag bli orolig?

yes, i am logging you out, to get some change to take effect. sorry for that, but we wouldn't get it working on another way.
(i hope google translated correct ;)) please keep in english

DeletedUser2045

The game is working for ALL players, isn't it? And yes, access to Grepolis using my phone is important for me, because I'm on the go very often.

It does? Not if you read the forum above. Ok, can understand it's frustrating to not be able to play via cell phone, but is well slightest problem right now?
Think that the GP team is working their asses off to make this work for ALL!

DeletedUser2522

It does? Not if you read the forum above. Ok, can understand it's frustrating to not be able to play via cell phone, but is well slightest problem right now?
Think that the GP team is working their asses off to make this work for ALL!

Sorry, I'm not up-to-date, I was on a picknick with the little girl. :)

DeletedUser

Jo detta har tyvärr drabbat mig väldigt mycket. Jag blir väldigt förbannad nu. Jag byggde bara trupper idag och så gör ni så här? För jävla dåligt ! Det är väldigt dålig service . Fy fan säger jag bara -.-

DeletedUser

Jag vill gärna ha tillbaka mina trupper :)

Senast redigerad av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Jo detta har tyvärr drabbat mig väldigt mycket. Jag blir väldigt förbannad nu. Jag byggde bara trupper idag och så gör ni så här? För jävla dåligt ! Det är väldigt dålig service . Fy fan säger jag bara -.-
Jag vill gärna ha tillbaka mina trupper :)

axelo12: its the same for everyone!
Just take it cool, the most important is that grepo is working ok
and that nobody can log into your account and sabotage it , dont you agree?

Grepolis team: you have done a very good job fixing this! Thank you!:)

Topp