Det ryktas...

Salking

Ryktas att doc är medveten om att "Baron ..x" är noob i allting då dessa inte mött tuffare motstånd i en utsatt server utan att sänka de hela med "IQ-level" här i stora forumet utan att se vad baronen själv skriver här :)

Ryktas att jag saknar cspeete eller Zeesaard när det gäller att.. Planera, köra igång, sammanhållning under UV gång.

God jul på er mina fiender och möjligtvis till er 10 % vänner... (För allas reservation är matematiken inte min främsta sida)
Ryktas att Doc inte har spelad grepolis före men är en lågt begåvad chat bot som är utvecklad av innogames

DeletedUser3483

Ryktas att Hyperionz börjar få ont om silver i grottorna (fritt fram att spionera med 1000 silver på valfri stad)

Hyperionz

Ryktas att Hyperionz börjar få ont om silver i grottorna (fritt fram att spionera med 1000 silver på valfri stad)
Ryktas att du kan tömma mina grottor bäst du vill utan att kunna använda infon till något användbart, kanske bör fokusera på att lägga silvret på dina murar så slipper ole rädda dig från att förlora mer städer. Oh wait.....

Mattiange

Its sad that most italians cant afford gold cause they dont wanna work :(

Its also sad that most italians cheat in Grepolis
it is sad because perhaps the Italians perhaps prefer to spend the money for something else and not for a useless game, which does not lead to any profit = (, luckily not all Swedes are equal there are those who like to have fun without paying to win

Salking

it is sad because perhaps the Italians perhaps prefer to spend the money for something else and not for a useless game, which does not lead to any profit = (, luckily not all Swedes are equal there are those who like to have fun without paying to win
What do you spend money on in Italy cause EU always gotta safe your ass :D

Maybe we should start to give you allowance

Mattiange

What do you spend money on in Italy cause EU always gotta safe your ass :D

Maybe we should start to give you allowance
for food, for pizza, for coffee, for pasta, all very good things I assure you that they give many good sensations, then if for you the good feelings are to make you use gold to make cs and see them sink by poseidon, those are tastes

DeletedUser3689

Time is money, is a famous quote, so why do you spend time on this so called "useless game"?

Senast redigerad av en moderator:

Ellippo

200.gif

Salking

for food, for pizza, for coffee, for pasta, all very good things I assure you that they give many good sensations, then if for you the good feelings are to make you use gold to make cs and see them sink by poseidon, those are tastes
But how come your never got money to pay your bills in Italy ? :)

Mattiange

How come italians always get smashed on every server ? :D No skills without bot ?
well in the first server, it seems to me that the alliance allied with us has won =), until proven otherwise the bot excuse is always used, this server is recently open if I were you I would wait to sing victory, it will not be an easy server like all the others that you liked to win .. you could be hurt and then you should go cry on someone's shoulder because it is not easier to win servers by taking polis to farmers ;):eek:

Topp