Det ryktas att...

Hyperionz

you look like a goose talking at random without making sense of what it says, I told you let's do 1 vs 1 and I show you my skills without anyone helping you
The problem is that you are completly braindead, not what i write or not. Once again you avoid the subject. What skill are you talking about?

Mattiange

The problem is that you are completly braindead, not what i write or not. Once again you avoid the subject. What skill are you talking about?
I'm talking about the ability to make the launches per second I do not evaluate the skills of a player from the classic because those points are also made on the inactive, and it is easy, or with the autoschianti to make battle points with readiness

tobbelobbe

if you feel so sure what are we waiting for?
so I already know that as soon as you see your city with the CS inside you will go crying asking for help
A 1v1 must be honored, he will recieve no help in reclaiming his city, that is ofcourse aslong as you recieve no help taking it, so what are you waiting for?

tobbelobbe

Altough im not really sure what youre afraid of, 1, A sunken CS shouldnt be anything to scare you off considering you wops already had your fair share of them.. 2, you claim you are better than him so there shouldnt be a problem right?

Hyperionz

I'm talking about the ability to make the launches per second I do not evaluate the skills of a player from the classic because those points are also made on the inactive, and it is easy, or with the autoschianti to make battle points with readiness
You mean your ability to fail really big? I mean cmon. You can't even set a KS on Illern... and you wanna 1v1? Cry is free.

Mattiange

You mean your ability to fail really big? I mean cmon. You can't even set a KS on Illern... and you wanna 1v1? Cry is free.
I underestimated it in fact it was not launched well, quiet I do not cry like you if I lose hahaha for me this is always a game, I would never quarrel with my wife risking to give up just for a game hahaha, I do not dare to imagine the sadness of your life.
However if you want to find excuses, find them as well, the fact remains that to me it seems that you are just trying not to face this thing or I'm wrong 1 vs 1 just me and you no one will have to interfere anymore, no one will attack us 1 vs 1 me against you easy.
write me the rules and I will accept them

Ylmer Jr

Det ryktas att den här Mattiange får lägga ner att prata Orten här inne och gå över på klingande germansk rikssvenska annars tvingas jag komma in på servern och ge papegojan en språkkurs som han sent kommer att glömma.

Fast rätt i sak har han iof att det är inte gp poäng som räknas utan antal gånger man blivit bannad för ovårdat språk i spel + forum. Det gills däremot inte ifall man skriver på konstiga u-landsspråk... ryktas det.

yes jag spikar also outrikiska, butt it is ovårdat shit in här!
Även fast det må vara tillåtet.

xeet

Det ryktas att den här Mattiange får lägga ner att prata Orten här inne och gå över på klingande germansk rikssvenska annars tvingas jag komma in på servern och ge papegojan en språkkurs som han sent kommer att glömma.

Fast rätt i sak har han iof att det är inte gp poäng som räknas utan antal gånger man blivit bannad för ovårdat språk i spel + forum. Det gills däremot inte ifall man skriver på konstiga u-landsspråk... ryktas det.

yes jag spikar also outrikiska, butt it is ovårdat shit in här!
Även fast det må vara tillåtet.
Legenden, blir lika inspirerad varje gång du skriver <3

Mattiange

Sente l'odore dell'amore tra Hyper e Mattiange, una fresca ventata d'amore

Si dice che questo Mattiange dovrà smettere di parlare di Orten qui dentro e passare a suonare svedese germanico, altrimenti sarò costretto a entrare nel server e dare al pappagallo un corso di lingua che presto dimenticherà.

Ma proprio in effetti, ha capito che non sono i punti gp che contano ma il numero di volte in cui sei stato bannato per un linguaggio negligente nei giochi + nei forum. Tuttavia, non si applica se scrivi in strane lingue dei paesi in via di sviluppo ... si dice.

sì, inchiodo anche outrikiska, ma è una merda negligente qui!
Anche se può essere consentito.
pensa al traduttore di google, per lui non è facile capire una lingua così difficile

Topp