Det ryktas att...

Geggan

Sitter du och förnekar att ni åkte på röven av italien? Då måste det varit en jobbig förlust^^
som vanligt så hetsa du alla andra på den server att gå på oss, ungrarna och italienarna. du kan aldrig spela en fair server.
som du borde veta, så spökade jag aldrig Farsala. jag var kvar där. vägga ks efter ks efter ks från italienarna. trots spam, så kunde dom inte ta någon stad...

mitt minne sviktar inte som ditt uppenbarligen gör :eek:

Consider

som vanligt så hetsa du alla andra på den server att gå på oss, ungrarna och italienarna. du kan aldrig spela en fair server.
som du borde veta, så spökade jag aldrig Farsala. jag var kvar där. vägga ks efter ks efter ks från italienarna. trots spam, så kunde dom inte ta någon stad...

Geggis lugn vi alla vet att Italienarna spammade och valde att gå ihop men vad spelar de för roll att sura över de nu. De är ett lagspel och om de väljer att gå ihop med någon så får de göra de. Bram de är historia glöm de

xeet

wait, aldrig "fair" serverns? men speed 6 revoltservern där ni var två premade allianser mot fyra personer?

den vann vi också, men förstår att du behöver ha underallianser och dylikt efter all pisk du fått :D
och hur "fair" vinst var det när du rimjobbade ken för att få joina dem och få en gratis vinst?
sen har vi Troja där ni också spelade med två allianser "fair"

du är nog en av de få som gnälla geggan :D

du kanske är för kass för att lyckas spöka? :O

docprometheus

"Ich werde nie aufhören, dein Jammern hier im Forum zu lieben" Gnäll-Geggis :D:D:D:D

Hörru gnällis. Kör in en internationell server och stå emot flera större (7 allianser) allianser 24/7 med stort tålamod och motivera din lagkamrater att "din allians är stark om vi verkligen vill" vid varje sömnlös natt... utan att schasa på dig själv till hav 0.

Go go go Gnäll-geggis :D:D

xeet

"Ich werde nie aufhören, dein Jammern hier im Forum zu lieben" Gnäll-Geggis :D:D:D:D

Hörru gnällis. Kör in en internationell server och stå emot flera större (7 allianser) allianser 24/7 med stort tålamod och motivera din lagkamrater att "din allians är stark om vi verkligen vill" vid varje sömnlös natt... utan att schasa på dig själv till hav 0.

Go go go Gnäll-geggis :D:D
Geggan brukar fly till andra hav på svenska grepolis också^^

Hav där det inte finns andra spelare är där Gnäll-geggis trivs absolut bäst

Hyperionz

@xeet I guess @Geggan played farsala with the internet connection disconnected
Meanwhile your connection with reality is non existent. Idk what is worse :p Before acting all tough, try to win a server 15v15 without using spam then come back and talk. If you have such irl life that you can manage to sit on grepo and spam 24/7 then good for you. But some people (most people) wont really do that. So before thrash talking Geggan, ask yourself. Did you win with skills? Or did you win cous @xeet Ole Olsen, and CO carried your ass 100%, while the only thing you did was spam. You really did nothing to contribute :p So kinda funny that you think you did.. Meanwhile you cry these days on 1 attack (online check) while you spamed like 30 days straight om Farsala. Kekw Mattiange.

Mattiange

Meanwhile your connection with reality is non existent. Idk what is worse :p Before acting all tough, try to win a server 15v15 without using spam then come back and talk. If you have such irl life that you can manage to sit on grepo and spam 24/7 then good for you. But some people (most people) wont really do that. So before thrash talking Geggan, ask yourself. Did you win with skills? Or did you win cous @xeet Ole Olsen, and CO carried your ass 100%, while the only thing you did was spam. You really did nothing to contribute :p So kinda funny that you think you did.. Meanwhile you cry these days on 1 attack (online check) while you spamed like 30 days straight om Farsala. Kekw Mattiange.
I think that none of you really know what it means to spam, you probably forgot to turn off the alarm my dear, I never spammed you 24h for 7 days, I don't know how you got it but maybe it was better to make a video of having it so maybe the memory was not lost, you talk to you that you play with the meme machine alliance of 5 million points and you can not take a city to an alliance without the player being inactive, these are skills I must recognize, I respect xeet because I remember that when we weren't playing together yet, he tried to take the cities with some good throws, and I think that's also why he entered with us, because in any case I always sank him alone, and for him I have respect, you instead do the throws like the hens it was enough for me to see those cs you tried, so please before speaking let the hamster in your head run and think for a moment, because we don't win only for spam, but sure, also because you can p talk as much as you want but I've never spammed you 24 hours a day, go play in Italy later understand what spam means

sapobully4l

still gnaws your ass for losing...
a year has passed, come on don't think about it.
smiley-emoticons-hust.gif

Hyperionz

when you want to do a 1vs1 without being helped by alliances, let's see who finishes the cities first?
@Hyperionz
Why do you have to be so embaressing? I mean wtf.. I was WAY ahead of you in both attack/def and cities on Farsala and i am WAAAAAAAY ahead of you on this server aswell in attack/def and cities. Whats ur excuse? Gold? Stop think ur good. Ur nothing without spam, if you were good, u would not leave Italian servers for easier times imo. Just stfu lol :p Ur just mad u aint got swedish players to carry you this time.

Hyperionz

Also i thought Grepolis was a teamgame, or have i missed something? wanna 1v1 go Chess or somthing.. kekw

Mattiange

Perché devi essere così imbarazzante? Voglio dire wtf .. Ero MOLTO avanti a te sia in attacco / def che nelle città di Farsala e sono WAAAAAAAY davanti a te anche su questo server in attacco / def e nelle città. Qual è la tua scusa? Oro? Smettila di pensare che stai bene. Nulla senza spam, se fossi bravo, non lasceresti i server
a why do you evaluate the skill of a player from the grepolis ranking? hahaha the fuck are you really that stupid? honestly I did not think, let's say that the skill of a player I evaluate it based on something else certainly not with things that gold can buy, I remind you that you started a month and a half after us anyway and you are pooping yourself, creating of the guiding rules for advantagri type attacks at night where you can finally find someone offline and you will be able to take us some other city, I can say that this is honorable skill.
You make me laugh hahaha
I gave up Italy because there are too many people, in Italy one day you don't even have a hard time because hindsight your wife no longer prepares you to eat clown

Topp