Det ryktas att...

Mattiange

Cba even giving you the time too answere more then this. You are fucking inbreed Mattiange. Never mett anyone more retarded then you. Your view of the game is fucking cancer and you should be banned for not reaching enough IQ to understand basic things such as what is spam and what is not. Just fucking go and choke on a pizza u sad piece of human garbage.
moderators please urgent need a handkerchief

Mattiange

Ryktas att den som förstår Mattiange förtjänar en guldstjärna. Vet inte hur många språk han kört google translate igenom för att tillslut få fram det han skriver.
smiley-emoticons-headbash.gif
I use the translator, but usually those who have a good IQ understand the same

Mattiange

Cba even giving you the time too answere more then this. You are fucking inbreed Mattiange. Never mett anyone more retarded then you. Your view of the game is fucking cancer and you should be banned for not reaching enough IQ to understand basic things such as what is spam and what is not. Just fucking go and choke on a pizza u sad piece of human garbage.
however you understand the maturity of a person when the argument passes to offend, evidently you had nothing else to say because you knew you were wrong

Mattiange

Cry is free. Shall i call your mom and ask her to change your diaper? Cous the butthurt level is of the charts.
the strength of a player is not in the ranking, because if you see it like this then mortimer is the strongest of all, strength is seen when one knows how to make good throws knows how to defend himself, all at the same second, this is the reason why you you can't even take a city from us except when we're inactive

Mattiange

I repeat we are half of your points and you have never managed to put a cs on an Italian player while he was active, if you do this I can say that you are strong, hindsight I can tell you just go and play farmville because that's what you are doing.

Mattiange

the only thing you are doing is having a good arsenal and the night bonus is shorter and this helps you, I make it easier for you you have more quantity than quality, while we the opposite, if we had the same points or we had started in the same period do you really think you would have an advantage?

the only thing you are doing is having a good arsenal and the night bonus is shorter and this helps you, I make it easier for you you have more quantity than quality, while we the opposite, if we had the same points or we had started in the same period do you really think you would have an advantage?
You started April 12th and I started April 2nd. However, you aren't even close to me in ranking. Do those 10 days really make that much of a difference? Where is the quality from you, rather than the quantity we have? Hmmm. Something doesn't add up. I have also played pretty layback lately.

Oh yes, ofc, you only wanted to farm gold in the beginning, duuuh.

Yes, you could argue that we haven't sent that many timed CS... But why should we when you are inactive so often? Doesn't make sense to make it harder for us. I mean, you constantly farm r3dn3ck as you say, but can you take his cities? lol no.

Yes, we are twice the size of your alliance, however, this wasn't always the case. There was a time when you were similar in size, adding up all our enemies... But I guess the supposed quantity of 30 players against 28 makes such a difference lol.

Mattiange

volevi solo coltivare l'oro, duuuh.
I started last among all the Italians, but I'm not going to brag about my position in the standings because those are points that can also be done quickly, points that can be done on inactive or even with gold, you really judge the skill of a player on this? bah...
the game was not designed to play on the inactive. The beauty of this game is to take the cities to active players with nice ladders with everything at the same second, putting the opposing alliance in difficulty, here you can see the skill. I'm sorry to say it but unfortunately we right now cannot take a city from you even if the player is inactive because you would still be able to free it, there is nothing to hide it is a fact unfortunately, I assure you that if we had the same points the cities of redneck will tremble more

Mattiange

certainly we are not playing farmville like you, who with all those points don't even try to take a city from a player, this is sad, I'm not saying this to piss you off, but it's a fact ...

It sounds more and more like the typical argument, "The world isn't fair". I bet you wish you were born as the son of Bill Gates or another billionaire. But no, you ain't. Why keep talking about the fact that it isn't fair because you started 2 weeks late? This shouldn't be a problem for you guys given your situation, but you make it one. Is it the incompetence to build what is needed, rather than what you would like to build, that is the problem? Maybe?
smiley-emoticons-oh-no2.gif

At the same time, you guys have tried what? Two timed CS just before the night bonus? Whilst we've tried one against you? The difference is that we succeeded in taking the city lol. Stop trying to be the scapegoat, no one pities you. You have an ample number of opportunities to change it, but you don't. Nothing is given for free in the world, if you want a change, you need to work for it. Or maybe you're actually the son of Bill Gates, which would explain that part^^

Hyperionz

Dafuq? What quality do you mean that you have? Dude its not april, you can stop the jokes already.. I aint seeing much quality anywhere. And i'm not saying we are the best, never did. But you guys most certainly aint either lol... Hahahaha

xeet

You started April 12th and I started April 2nd. However, you aren't even close to me in ranking. Do those 10 days really make that much of a difference? Where is the quality from you, rather than the quantity we have? Hmmm. Something doesn't add up. I have also played pretty layback lately.

Oh yes, ofc, you only wanted to farm gold in the beginning, duuuh.

Yes, you could argue that we haven't sent that many timed CS... But why should we when you are inactive so often? Doesn't make sense to make it harder for us. I mean, you constantly farm r3dn3ck as you say, but can you take his cities? lol no.

Yes, we are twice the size of your alliance, however, this wasn't always the case. There was a time when you were similar in size, adding up all our enemies... But I guess the supposed quantity of 30 players against 28 makes such a difference lol.
De där 10 dagarna med konstanta OS gör den del faktiskt :D

Mattiange

It sounds more and more like the typical argument, "The world isn't fair". I bet you wish you were born as the son of Bill Gates or another billionaire. But no, you ain't. Why keep talking about the fact that it isn't fair because you started 2 weeks late? This shouldn't be a problem for you guys given your situation, but you make it one. Is it the incompetence to build what is needed, rather than what you would like to build, that is the problem? Maybe?
smiley-emoticons-oh-no2.gif

At the same time, you guys have tried what? Two timed CS just before the night bonus? Whilst we've tried one against you? The difference is that we succeeded in taking the city lol. Stop trying to be the scapegoat, no one pities you. You have an ample number of opportunities to change it, but you don't. Nothing is given for free in the world, if you want a change, you need to work for it. Or maybe you're actually the son of Bill Gates, which would explain that part^^
I think we have lost the thread, I'm not crying because we have an advantage in fact I like it more like this, even if I lose this server do you think that I will start crying as a hyperzion?
I am not interested in almost anything to win obvious is the goal and we aim for that, but I am interested much more in playing and making a nice server and having fun haha so it seems to me to be serious about playing farmville, only instead of chickens you have griffins,
I said that we are at a disadvantage but I didn't say that we are giving up because of this haha you probably misunderstood, the only thing I was trying to make it clear is that the skill of a player is not seen in the ranking since most of the points battle you did them between you or on inactive or on any novice player, but it shows in other things.

Mattiange

Dafuq? What quality do you mean that you have? Dude its not april, you can stop the jokes already.. I aint seeing much quality anywhere. And i'm not saying we are the best, never did. But you guys most certainly aint either lol... Hahahaha
you look like a goose talking at random without making sense of what it says, I told you let's do 1 vs 1 and I show you my skills without anyone helping you

you look like a goose talking at random without making sense of what it says, I told you let's do 1 vs 1 and I show you my skills without anyone helping you
The rumor has it, that Hyperionz can 1v1 anyone on the mobile app. No one can beat him on it. So yes, I would like to see a 1v1 only on the app. That's a show I would pay for.

Topp