Det ryktas att...

Nikkefattar

6ccf54ee998ca5b63fcc878002c2c66c.png

Det ryktas att tyska servern är skitsvår
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mattiange

He helped SlavKing scare your CS away just now, didn't you see?

Ryktas vidare att det är trevligt med KP när ni ändå tänkt dra KS^^ Hur tänkte ni där? Inte alls? Eller som Mattiange så klokt sa, "and you let yourself be conquered by an empty head, it means that you don't even have a head"
smiley-emoticons-cuinlove.gif
Yes the account is the same but the person is different
Anyway tell him to watch the no spam rules, thanks.

you think you scared me ahaha
how is the troop of the defenses going?

Hyperionz

strange a member of the support so linked to meme machines, are the conventions free bans?
Since the thing about your brain being non funcional. Let me explain for you. So even to most retarded Italians could understand. Faggot and Decio got cought CHEATING. Would not matter if Forsberg were our allianceleader. You had two cunts that used VPN. Nothing more, nothing less.

Even tho, imagine going all out with timing just to always pull CS like a lil bitch, damn..

Investeraren

@Mattiange

I feel sorry for you. I really love Italy but you is what we call "skamfläck" in swedish. For what I've heard you need to focus on the game instead of the forum. Everyone I've spoken to says you're one of the worst players in the swedish server.

Mupen

Ryktas att det är tråkigt att ens gamla forumskonto försvunnit, ryktas vidare att en sak är sig lik iaf, gott om tangentbordskrigare bland grepolisspelarna

Ryktas att man tydligen kan fuska på denna värld och få fortsätta spela. På tidigare världar har det vara full ban när man varit inne på andras konton. Lite väl givmilt Forsberg? Samtidigt som de fortsätter vara inne på varandras konton, antar att de inte har lärt sig något.

Mattiange

Since the thing about your brain being non funcional. Let me explain for you. So even to most retarded Italians could understand. Faggot and Decio got cought CHEATING. Would not matter if Forsberg were our allianceleader. You had two cunts that used VPN. Nothing more, nothing less.

Even tho, imagine going all out with timing just to always pull CS like a lil bitch, damn..
so the new redneck use the vpn? and the support does nothing?
then you talk about my timing and that I raise the cs hahaha, but how many cities did you take me sorry?

Mattiange

Ryktas att man tydligen kan fuska på denna värld och få fortsätta spela. På tidigare världar har det vara full ban när man varit inne på andras konton. Lite väl givmilt Forsberg? Samtidigt som de fortsätter vara inne på varandras konton, antar att de inte har lärt sig något.
evidently things did not go as you thought or as you hoped .. or maybe we don't cheat as you think .. maybe the ones who cheat here are you

Topp