Det ryktas att...

Mattiange

Mattiange; how sad can it be? Talking to yourself in a forum for an online game. Go out in the world and do something with your life.

Everyone knows that you and your friends are cheaters. Everyone can make a mistake but you do it time after time after time and then you whines here in the forum.

Your not good in this game. I don't say I'm so much better, just a bit. The big problem I've got is that you just keep talking and talking and talking here, just for no reason.

Remember the most important phrase in this message: "Go out in the world and do something with your life."
ahahahahahahahah I keep talking if you read well I have not answered anyone anymore, I only answer when I am mentioned, precisely because I have a real life, so I think your speech is beautiful the most stupid of all this forum ahahaha

Mattiange

@Mattiange Who the fuck are you talking with? I dont know whats most cancer. Your conversation with yourself or your english. Might even be your excuses.. Idk. But i do know that everytime you write my eyes bleed.

You said you only missed Hypers CS? How come you did not not dodge slingers before Billys CS then? EXCUSES :)))) VPN is real bruh
anhhh but then you are still there and I thought that after I took the city you had hanged yourself

Mattiange

this morning we cheated, we doubled our griffins with non-legal substances, we are noobs, you have double our points make you laugh

Investeraren

Now you do it again, talking to yourself in the forum. I take it one more time: Go out in the world and do something with your life. If you don't find something meaningful my advise is to take an english class and then a Grepolis class.

Have a nice day @Mattiange and stop talking to yourself. If the police sees you doing that, you may end up behind bars. It's very difficult to cheat with the VPN behind bars.

jo jag tyckte också de var synd hade en del städer som har vilat alldeles för länge
Ryktas att ni är för fega för att skicka dem. Och när vi skickar BS är ni för fega för att stå kvar med KS :( Lite chockad över att ni körde idag faktiskt, men det tackar vi för!
smiley-emoticons-hecheln.gif

Mattiange

Now you do it again, talking to yourself in the forum. I take it one more time: Go out in the world and do something with your life. If you don't find something meaningful my advise is to take an english class and then a Grepolis class.

Have a nice day @Mattiange and stop talking to yourself. If the police sees you doing that, you may end up behind bars. It's very difficult to cheat with the VPN behind bars.
I do not even answer you because you can see from here in Italy that you have some delay

Mattiange

So what head did you use sending 27 and 21 manticores that early in the siege? You do know that they do less damage against a stacked siege then in the later stages when you're about to kill it? Imagine if you had 1 manticore city instead of two small
smiley-emoticons-oh-no2.gif
come on quiet it does not matter, maybe next time you will succeed

Topp