Det ryktas att...

XzSqweaY

xxo.png

Hyperionz

Problemet är ju att de vet om att de har fler noobs som sitter på VPN då de är för dåliga för att spela vanligt. Så ja, i deras sits är man nog lite skitnödig :))

Det ryktas att Mattiange fick hjälp att snipea KS. Undra om supporten kan se hur hans IP bytte från 5 olika länder när han snipeade?
smiley-emoticons-seb-zunge.gif

Mattiange

however if we have calmed down it does not take us much longer to revive, and only that this attack bonus helps you a lot so we took a break

Mattiange

Det ryktas också att detta KS jag fick in inte räknas, för Mattiange var ju "offline" haha!
smiley-emoticons-eazy-cool01.gif
I ninjiate you from the phone so think how ridiculous you are the only one who entered is the one I have not seen you know how it is six cs from the phone it is not easy, but almost all of them have sunk, except the one I have not seen haha ridiculous

Mattiange

if you want I will give them to you that maybe you will take them in a more honorable way, however forgive me, if I lose a city I have to ghost and give up all the cities like you do I don't know how it works, or I have to put vacation mode and escape, please explain me

Investeraren

Mattiange; how sad can it be? Talking to yourself in a forum for an online game. Go out in the world and do something with your life.

Everyone knows that you and your friends are cheaters. Everyone can make a mistake but you do it time after time after time and then you whines here in the forum.

Your not good in this game. I don't say I'm so much better, just a bit. The big problem I've got is that you just keep talking and talking and talking here, just for no reason.

Remember the most important phrase in this message: "Go out in the world and do something with your life."

Hyperionz

@Mattiange Who the fuck are you talking with? I dont know whats most cancer. Your conversation with yourself or your english. Might even be your excuses.. Idk. But i do know that everytime you write my eyes bleed.

You said you only missed Hypers CS? How come you did not not dodge slingers before Billys CS then? EXCUSES :)))) VPN is real bruh

Topp