Det ryktas att...

Mattiange

the server has opened and has warmed up I hope to find some spirit of honest competitiveness, at least to have fun even if here I see that I like the easy victory ... unfortunately, to give you an example I would mind you give up, Why not me like to win like this also because there is no taste.
I prefer to play it until the last day.

Haha, thinking that the support will side with you when your players have cheated multiple times before.. Using a bot even once should be reason for permaban, but decio got banned for it 3 times at least? Explain to me why he should remain in the game? I thought your new way of playing was fair and respectful? I don't see how cheating is either fair or respectful to the others^^

While I do think it's shitty to get permabanned for forgetting to share the connection, it's an entirely different story when you've already been banned 3 times for actually cheating^^ But that's just me? Okay babbo natale

So you get on the defensive when we point out that we've taken cities from your active players :/ Bad loser ey?

Yes, you are probably right, sensei is our best player, and he doesn't hide behind walls. Who is your best player? I mean, out of the ones who do not cheat?^^ Queen Sapobully is my one true love in this game (sorry hyperionz, xz, bill, tobbe...), and she is a fierce Italian woman that doesn't need any help defending herself! So my best guess is that she is your best player.
smiley-emoticons-lovelove-light.gif

docprometheus

6ccf54ee998ca5b63fcc878002c2c66c.png

Det ryktas att tyska servern är skitsvår
Får man... Fråga vem denne är :)

Inte illa menat, men belägrigsservrar är otroligt mycket begärt.
Till exempel är dära dalmasen Geggan tyst nu när denna "hav-33-22-11" erövraren hållit munlädret tyst sedan dalmasen retat mig i omgångar i tidigare forumtrådar.

Till er övriga...Belägring.... belägring... Då får ni se på "action <3

Mattiange

Haha, thinking that the support will side with you when your players have cheated multiple times before.. Using a bot even once should be reason for permaban, but decio got banned for it 3 times at least? Explain to me why he should remain in the game? I thought your new way of playing was fair and respectful? I don't see how cheating is either fair or respectful to the others^^

While I do think it's shitty to get permabanned for forgetting to share the connection, it's an entirely different story when you've already been banned 3 times for actually cheating^^ But that's just me? Okay babbo natale

So you get on the defensive when we point out that we've taken cities from your active players :/ Bad loser ey?

Yes, you are probably right, sensei is our best player, and he doesn't hide behind walls. Who is your best player? I mean, out of the ones who do not cheat?^^ Queen Sapobully is my one true love in this game (sorry hyperionz, xz, bill, tobbe...), and she is a fierce Italian woman that doesn't need any help defending herself! So my best guess is that she is your best player.
smiley-emoticons-lovelove-light.gif
I think decio is a very honest player, the first time he was wrong yes, but after he lost the server for this thing (how are you trying to get it going), he didn't anymore, and a lot of Swedish players with some brains they played in Decius and not only criticized him on appearances.
forgive me you took the cities from which active players? A Fagiolo ahahahahahahahah, from the hyper you are making yourself trivial, you're right I don't have to defend my cities I just need to storm your CS, however in Italians we are all good and that's why you are afraid, now you climb the permaban to seek victory on this server.
however I repeat I trust in the rationality of grepolis support and I think that I would never be influenced by a player
anyway you call me a loser, but if you want I go under the sea of my 19 and let's count together how many colonials there are ??? however, the day will come when you will be within range of you too, instead of hiding behind walls or sending your allies forward by hiding behind them, usually the speaker stands in front or else he keeps quiet
Trust Unrid come back and bring some respect and honor to these alliances.

xeet

Får man... Fråga vem denne är :)

Inte illa menat, men belägrigsservrar är otroligt mycket begärt.
Till exempel är dära dalmasen Geggan tyst nu när denna "hav-33-22-11" erövraren hållit munlädret tyst sedan dalmasen retat mig i omgångar i tidigare forumtrådar.

Till er övriga...Belägring.... belägring... Då får ni se på "action <3

Jaaa vem fan kan denna PirrelitoAB vara :O
någon i detta forum som kan dra en vild gissning? :D

Ylmer Jr

lemme translate that for u buddy:, u suck willy wonkas 4 breakfast and u doing it like a champ.

PS Engelska och andra obskyra svärord är inte min starka sida, det ryktas att ni får översätta det jag skrev så jag förstår men min uppfattning är att choklad är gott och att en viss spelare föredrog att snaska kotte (slang för karamell i min hemby) framför att visa på talang i spelet.

xeet

lemme translate that for u buddy:, u suck willy wonkas 4 breakfast and u doing it like a champ.

PS Engelska och andra obskyra svärord är inte min starka sida, det ryktas att ni får översätta det jag skrev så jag förstår men min uppfattning är att choklad är gott och att en viss spelare föredrog att snaska kotte (slang för karamell i min hemby) framför att visa på talang i spelet.
inspirationskälla nr 1 ^

Topp