Det ryktas att...

@Mattiange no comment? Or are you waiting to get banned also and won't say anything before you get banned?
smiley-emoticons-kciuki.gif

Mattiange

@Mattiange no comment? Or are you waiting to get banned also and won't say anything before you get banned?
smiley-emoticons-kciuki.gif
forgive me I was busy sinking two colo in 2 alliances, despite two players less hahaha trivial, he could remain even just an Italian, you would not be able to take the city anyway, at least I am not like hyperzion who brags and runs away with his tail between his legs.
and in any case they were banned for a stupid mistake of theirs, since they found themselves and connected to the same line, but no problem certainly decio and bean were not needed to stop you, on the contrary.

Mattiange

but at least this server got a little animated, I think if "Decio and Bean" weren't banned for a month and we would take all the cities at the front, but oh well, it will just be slower as a thing

Mattiange

Det ryktas att pastabagarna börjat fuska och sitter på varandras konton. Första spärrarna sitter. Gött supporten gör sitt!

Hur känns det att köra med fuskare @Consider ?
finally you have found a way to get out of our feet since you don't know how to take the cities from us it's sad that this is the only way you can get us out ..... I thought that swedish qyesti were more honorable, it was better when there were Trusts and Unrid,
there are no more Swedes than they used to be, ladies, but only half pussies, at least the ones who are in the memes

xeet

Dock märker jag vissa spelare äntligen våga komma ut från fågelbon och utmanar (på riktigt) dessa jämbördiga. Jacoblilje till exempel kan du finna i DE132 trots han var på mig tidigare här i svenska forumet och göra narr av allting som "klingar tysk" :)

(Fast Jacoblilje är fortfarande inne i tysk revoltserver, trots dessa extrema, vassa, tajmingsgalningar finns i alla tyska belägringsservrar. En tysk belägringspelare nämnde för mig "Rettungs und nutzlose Spieler spielen in Revolte"

Dock är det glädjande att en viss klick av " svenska eliten" vaknar ur betryggade törnrosasömn och förstår hur hårt det kan bli att torska städer dag för dag :)
6ccf54ee998ca5b63fcc878002c2c66c.png

Det ryktas att tyska servern är skitsvår

Ryktas att man oftast vet i förhand om man som två spelare kommer vara uppkopplad till samma lina om man kör med varandra. Tydligen har väl inte Italienarna den framförhållningen så de kan planera att sätta på delad uppkoppling eller använda mobil data... fast det senare alternativet sägs inte ha funkat på tidigare världar då flertalet svenskar blev bannade då någon slarvade^^

Also, @Mattiange, I guess the cities we took from fagiolo, the cheater, were unfair.... I am so sorry. He was clearly not active and you clearly didn't try to snipe.. Inactive fagiolo :(

Also, didn't decio get banned 3 times on Farsala? Is this the fourth ban or have there been more before? This should clearly be a permaban. I hope the support realizes this. @MrForsberg

Decio and Fagiolo, enjoy the free vacation. See you soon
smiley-emoticons-insel.gif

Mattiange

pity that they live in different regions and found each other, forgetting to activate data sharing since they had to be, we also decided to send the identity cards of the players, to prove the unfortunate event, I doubt the Swedish support goes against the rules of Inno grepolis, just to facilitate you Meme Machine ... at least I hope I have faith in grepolis.

Mattiange

as for the bean hahaha I think you understand by yourself, I haven't talked about your redneck but we all have a weak link right? at least we managed to take cities from other players right? or you sunk in it, forgive me, I don't remember.
or else you could raise the walls on other cities so as to cover you also the hahaha for me whoever raises the walls is only afraid.
on the other hand the server is still long I can't wait to try a colo on you to test you too, for now the best player I recognize in your alliance is sensei.
at least he doesn't raise the walls for fear of losing the cities and he fights with an open heart like a real warrior

Mattiange

anyway I didn't think I got to the point of looking for the permaban just for fear haha you fell low @HyperS3xuell69 , but the mistake of finding yourself and not activating the sharing they did, so patience, I hope that grepolis knows what it does and what it does not put a permaban for a naive mistake ..

Topp