Pasta with meatballs

• Trådstartare DeletedUser3806
  • Start datum

DeletedUser3806

Im more then open to talk with you, i just had a really bad experience last time with italians, expecially Sasuka and his friends. They where a really bad face of the italians, but i hope you can change my mind. They used nightterror and used low pop accounts with low moral to capture cities, never with the big accounts.

we know that and know them as player and person. Me and Sasuka as I say to you don't have a good relationship and less with some of their friend. Just tyr could be a little more aggressive but just when he see some kind of racism, otherwise he's the sweetest player in grepolis

DeletedUser3448

we know that and know them as player and person. Me and Sasuka as I say to you don't have a good relationship and less with some of their friend. Just tyr could be a little more aggressive but just when he see some kind of racism, otherwise he's the sweetest player in grepolis
Using LMDs could be a strategy, especially when you face heavy golders which outnumber you by simply grabbing a credit card. But I got your point and, if everyone here agrees, we'll be more than glad to play as polite people: no spam, no night random pop-up, no autoclick accounts. Just let the best ones win.
It's one of the reasons we left Italy after all.

Im more than happy to keep a good relationship and play a fair game, thats what i play for, no spamming in the night, ofc you can try night colony ship but show some respect for the real life. I really like the way you come in and show respect and apologise for the people that write those pasta and pizza things. It will be healthy for the swedish server with some respectful opponents.

DeletedUser3807

Italians always play the same shitty strategy
Well yes, but actually no Sir.
Our group is mainly composed by normal people who enjoy the game: we might seem a bunch of nuts, and in fact we are (some of us at least).
We could aslo turn in a pain in the a*s if forced to, which we all hope won't happen. I'm (and I speak for all my players) for a clean and enjoyable game.
We are up to you.

p.s. Of course racial statements about a stranger you'll probably never even see in your life makes everyone a little upset about you. But I'm sure you're a practical person.

DeletedUser3785

Well yes, but actually no Sir.
Our group is mainly composed by normal people who enjoy the game: we might seem a bunch of nuts, and in fact we are (some of us at least).
We could aslo turn in a pain in the a*s if forced to, which we all hope won't happen. I'm (and I speak for all my players) for a clean and enjoyable game.
We are up to you.

p.s. Of course racial statements about a stranger you'll probably never even see in your life makes everyone a little upset about you. But I'm sure you're a practical person.
Oh well, I wouldn't wanna upset anyone ;)

docprometheus

Ryktas så fort italienare finns i servern börjas det snacka om motverka "natt terror, fair play" m.m

Det är ju inte konstigt att omvärlden ser oss svenskar som mesar.

tenor.gif

Senast ändrad:

DeletedUser3448

Ryktas så fort italienare finns i servern börjas det snacka om motverka "natt terror, fair play" m.m

Det är ju inte konstigt att omvärlden ser oss svenskar som mesar.

tenor.gif
Ryktas att det går ju bra för dig på dem svenska servrarna när du spelar, du får ju babsan och hazze att se ut som Zlatan.

DeletedUser3808

Weird att det klagas över att det servern fylls ut av fler spelare (oavsett nationalitet)... men det kanske har att göra med att man ville ha åka räkmacka till säker seger...

Men vem vet, detta är en ryktestråd... så inget är helt sant...

DeletedUser3806

If you're talking about yesterday and docholiday I can suggest him to be careful talking here if he's playing. Still I can keep control on some, as you considered that, "italian instinct" but not for a lot

in other words: if he deserves spam and all the worse things italians can do on this game is not a problem for us but we're not here for this

DeletedUser3785

If you're talking about yesterday and docholiday I can suggest him to be careful talking here if he's playing. Still I can keep control on some, as you considered that, "italian instinct" but not for a lot

in other words: if he deserves spam and all the worse things italians can do on this game is not a problem for us but we're not here for this
?

Boefst

Community Manager
Team Grepolis
Moved the whole discussion as it wasn't on topic.
Swedish or Italian, keep it civil, I'm pretty tolerant but don't cross the line.
Also write in Swedish or English or your post will be removed.

Welcome Italians!

Topp