Det ryktas

docprometheus

Har du äntligen börjat på förskolan doc?
Har du äntligen börjat på förskolan doc?
tenor.gif

DeletedUser3403

när var det senast du gjorde avtryck på .se ens? du börjar likna doc promkillen som bara snackar om tyska servrar :D
Riktigt tråkigt må jag säga :(
enda skillnaden är väl att det du skriver faktiskt är begripligt att förstå ^^

Det ryktas att du har rätt Xeet.
Ich habe keine lust utan motstånd eftersom det inte finns något att sträva mot.
Däremot är det inte bara DE som är skoj
smiley-emoticons-hecheln.gif

Hyperionz

attack its spam?? lol ok next night i take your dickhead;)
As i interpret it, multiply attacks in the middle of the night is somewhat spam.
Keep your ugly mouth shut. I guess the only reason that you even act like a dipshit is that it's your only chance to somewhat make damage.
You keep play swedish servers alltho noone fucking likes you, is it the same on the spanish ones?

Spanish Conqueror

3 attacks in the night its spam....ok i show your friends attacks??? in spanish server people dont cry for 3 attacks
I didn't know that the only ones who can attack at night are your alliance friends:cool: save your tears and keep playing dead worlds

Hyperionz

3 attacks in the night its spam....ok i show your friends attacks??? in spanish server people dont cry for 3 attacks
I didn't know that the only ones who can attack at night are your alliance friends:cool: save your tears and keep playing dead worlds
Noone cry for (3) attacks, the ''cry'' is the weird flex.. just super weird :p
HAHAHA LMAO WHAT? ''Quote: Keep playing dead worlds? You are the player from spain coming to play dead swedish servers, this is the third one now aint it? fucking embaressing that you even consider flame about dead worlds but still you are here, too hard in spain?

Spanish Conqueror

I like speed worlds... if no x4 i go to other server but no problem im playing there in this moment and here i only join for attack your friends

Topp