Det ryktas...

DeletedUser896

Det ryktas att farbrors grannar brinner, så svar ja ryktas det.

jacoblilje

ryktas även att det blev såpass dyrt att zerotwo fick avsluta sin premium på den Japanska sidan där han/hon tittar på hentai dagarna i ända, enligt rykten tog denna uppoffring riktigt hårt på zerotwo :/

Fyfasen, tänk att sitta i den situationen att man inte kan kolla på animerade vuxenfilmer hela dagarna :(

Spanish Conqueror

Hi i write this because i leave this world, It is the most boring world that I played, only 50 players, a dead community, the best thing is that they think they are the best players in a world with 50 players and they don't know how to play, hopefully they will continue spending money in a dead community, no one can conquest me in this world, bye;)

jacoblilje

Hi i write this because i leave this world, It is the most boring world that I played, only 50 players, a dead community, the best thing is that they think they are the best players in a world with 50 players and they don't know how to play, hopefully they will continue spending money in a dead community, no one can conquest me in this world, bye;)

Im back, big mac, you mad, and big sad. Adios paella

Senast ändrad:
Topp