Senaste innehållet av Spanish Conqueror

1. Topp 10 spelare

Better in spain, trade x6 and 6hour revolt
  2. Det ryktas

and i dont have problems with you or other of your ally, you start talking shit for 3 attacks its only a game
  3. Det ryktas

I like speed worlds... if no x4 i go to other server but no problem im playing there in this moment and here i only join for attack your friends
  4. Det ryktas

3 attacks in the night its spam....ok i show your friends attacks??? in spanish server people dont cry for 3 attacks I didn't know that the only ones who can attack at night are your alliance friends:cool: save your tears and keep playing dead worlds
  5. Det ryktas

attack its spam?? lol ok next night i take your dickhead;)
  6. Det ryktas

lol i dont spammed him
  7. Det ryktas

8. Idalium

9. Det ryktas

dead world
  10. Skandinavisk server

I am a simple player with a lot of experience, and I would say that it is quite difficult modify the servers and make only one, with names, grepoliscore, the accounts, and also to agree with the players and the administrators of all the communities is difficult but I think it would be a good...
  11. Det ryktas

I agree
  12. Det ryktas

i am new and i need help
  13. Det ryktas

:oops:
  14. Det ryktas...

Yes, it is logical that this sad, I come from winning worlds with 3000 players and here there are only 50:( bye big mac
  15. Det ryktas...

Hi i write this because i leave this world, It is the most boring world that I played, only 50 players, a dead community, the best thing is that they think they are the best players in a world with 50 players and they don't know how to play, hopefully they will continue spending money in a dead...
Topp