Senaste innehållet av Mattiange

1. Det ryktas att...

yeah, only good to talk sadly
  2. Det ryktas att...

now i am 100% sure that redneck is geggan ahahahhahahahah
  3. Det ryktas att...

ahhahah really ridiculous after all the stuff written here in the forum. I would really like to understand the real reason for this group ghost ahahaha
  4. Det ryktas att...

I really don't care what you think of me, because you are nobody, and you have no value, you are only capable of complaining about anything. I think your life has to suck, I don't envy you at all
  5. Det ryktas att...

in fact I wrote billy boys, not me. Then I would be the fool, seeing people like you makes me a tenderness ... do you think I will start investing more money in centers for the disabled.
  6. Det ryktas att...

billi boys are taking over your city in redneck account
  7. Det ryktas att...

have you started writing again because I haven't taken the city anymore? I'm not offended because it's a dumber person than me to say it
  8. Det ryktas att...

now is redneck that work in the support and you play with her account?
  9. Det ryktas att...

however x zero is the best he loses the city but he still has to brag by changing the names o_Oo_O
  10. Det ryktas att...

ahahahah look that we were the first to take a city from you, otherwise this server was farmville
  11. Det ryktas att...

I think there's a mafia in the memes too then
  12. Det ryktas att...

I think this is the most correct thing written in this forum.
  13. Det ryktas att...

evidently things did not go as you thought or as you hoped .. or maybe we don't cheat as you think .. maybe the ones who cheat here are you
  14. Det ryktas att...

do we count how many cities I took from you and how many you took to me?
  15. Det ryktas att...

so the new redneck use the vpn? and the support does nothing? then you talk about my timing and that I raise the cs hahaha, but how many cities did you take me sorry?
Topp