Det ryktas att...

Hyperionz

have you started writing again because I haven't taken the city anymore?
I'm not offended because it's a dumber person than me to say it
Noone can be dumber then you. I also understand that this aint offending you but thats only making my point more valid. You are too stupid too even be offended. *sigh*

Mattiange

Even more terrible english. Cant even spell your own alliance right...
Have you already forgott R3dn3ck took a city from you two weeks ago? And this CS aint even yours LMAO.
in fact I wrote billy boys, not me. Then I would be the fool, seeing people like you makes me a tenderness ... do you think I will start investing more money in centers for the disabled.

Mattiange

Noone can be dumber then you. I also understand that this aint offending you but thats only making my point more valid. You are too stupid too even be offended. *sigh*
I really don't care what you think of me, because you are nobody, and you have no value, you are only capable of complaining about anything. I think your life has to suck, I don't envy you at all

Consider

Nytt event imorgon om jag inte har helt fel är de kanske chansen för fi att vända på steken och ta lite städer? Eller i alla fall sluta tappa 2 om dagen

Nytt event imorgon om jag inte har helt fel är de kanske chansen för fi att vända på steken och ta lite städer? Eller i alla fall sluta tappa 2 om dagen
Ryktas att du skriver på fel konto
smiley-emoticons-winken4.gif

Topp