Pasta with meatballs

• Trådstartare DeletedUser3806
  • Start datum

DeletedUser3806

I apologize, I'm afraid that I've to write in english here
We've come in this world expecting good alliances, good battles. Also other italian players have talked so well to us of swedish servers
Well I didn't see anyone, I just hope for new players in a few day, or this more or less will be just a massacre..

DeletedUser3448

I apologize, I'm afraid that I've to write in english here
We've come in this world expecting good alliances, good battles. Also other italian players have talked so well to us of swedish servers
Well I didn't see anyone, I just hope for new players in a few day, or this more or less will be just a massacre..
Ryktas att, why dont you play on the italian server?

DeletedUser3806

we just wanna play against new enemy. More or less in Italy, as we say "we are the same 4 cats" (we are always the same player) so we wanna try new challanges against other enemies.
We've also played in england for a few and now we're here

jacoblilje

we just wanna play against new enemy. More or less in Italy, as we say "we are the same 4 cats" (we are always the same player) so we wanna try new challanges against other enemies.
We've also played in england for a few and now we're here

Guessing you got your ass whooped on .en servers

DeletedUser3806

don't think so, level in .en server is not so good as in italy
We'll see what you can do here in .se hahaah

Legondra

Ryktas att italienarna ändå alltid spökar förr eller senare, men vi kan väl låta er vara tuffa en stund.

DeletedUser3806

surely, we were on en.142 Kastoria but with a few player (7-8) just for fun as we play here. I'm also afraid I'll not learn anything about you, I'm so lucky to read you name in the classification
I don't know a single thing about you, however there aren't so many people in this world, we expected something more

DeletedUser3805

It is rumoured that whenever Italy goes to war it always ends in a fiasco, especially when the war has something to do with Greece. An Italian invasion should not be feared, it should be seen as a fun side matter to watch when the real men go to war.

Senast redigerad av en moderator:

DeletedUser3806

hahhahah finally a little bit of irony as I like
Luckilly we're not similar to our ancestors and we didn't trust what they trusted. In grepolis things are a little bit different I think
but the funnier thing to watch are surely your messages when someone sees what are you doing on this world :')

DeletedUser3805

hahhahah finally a little bit of irony as I like
Luckilly we're not similar to our ancestors and we didn't trust what they trusted. In grepolis things are a little bit different I think
but the funnier thing to watch are surely your messages when someone sees what are you doing on this world :')

I am doing nothing on this world, i am an Ordinary Gentleman just doing normal stuff.

DeletedUser3448

I'm afraid that if we left this server there will be no other player at all, we're doing this just for you :')
ryktas att, Why would you think the swedish servers are crowded? Where have you got that from. Sasuka and those nightterrors?

DeletedUser3806

ryktas att, Why would you think the swedish servers are crowded? Where have you got that from. Sasuka and those nightterrors?

I'm not definitely a friend of Sasuka, if you know what I mean. Just nano12 is a friend of mine and I has talked just well about you

Bruce I'm so sorry of hearing this from you, you seem toghether with djunglejerry here the only serious player in this big circus

DeletedUser3805

I'm not definitely a friend of Sasuka, if you know what I mean. Just nano12 is a friend of mine and I has talked just well about you

Bruce I'm so sorry of hearing this from you, you seem toghether with djunglejerry here the only serious player in this big circus
I am not serious at all, i am just planing to win with a bang by doing ordinary stuff.

DeletedUser3806

they're famous here also for ikea and ikea's pencil. Is there that our young politicians first learn to steal

DeletedUser3448

Im more then open to talk with you, i just had a really bad experience last time with italians, expecially Sasuka and his friends. They where a really bad face of the italians, but i hope you can change my mind. They used nightterror and used low pop accounts with low moral to capture cities, never with the big accounts.

DeletedUser3807

Im more then open to talk with you, i just had a really bad experience last time with italians, expecially Sasuka and his friends. They where a really bad face of the italians, but i hope you can change my mind. They used nightterror and used low pop accounts with low moral to capture cities, never with the big accounts.
Using LMDs could be a strategy, especially when you face heavy golders which outnumber you by simply grabbing a credit card. But I got your point and, if everyone here agrees, we'll be more than glad to play as polite people: no spam, no night random pop-up, no autoclick accounts. Just let the best ones win.
It's one of the reasons we left Italy after all.

Topp